Calf-Tel Maternity Pen
Maternity Pen Maximizes Space and Offers Flexibility
The Maternity Pen
Calf-Tel‘s free-standing, modular, indoor pen system now has a 4‘5” long Maternity Pen option. Calf-Tel‘s smaller size Maternity Pen provides added flexibility for short-term calf housing. The Maternity Pen takes up less space than full size pens making it a space and cost saving solution for your maternity housing needs. Calf-Tel pens are backed by the longest track record of success on the market.
BRAND NEW PEN FRONT! With Calf-Tel Exclusive Features:
- Ajustable buckets – independent of door frame
- • Saves on Labor – no need to move
- • Eliminates gap at bottom for bedding
- Optional feed pail divider reduces feed waste
- Wider door for improved access and ventilation
- Higher standard pail height
- Easily mount an optional nipple pail
- New pail holders limit calves from knocking out buckets
- Improved handle for increased strength
- Space saving – ideal for short-term calf raising
- Compatible with Calf-Tel Pen system and accessories
- Easy to set up, configure, expand, and truly only requires one person
- Easy to sanitize to ensure ultimate cald health
- Rugged, long-lasting, solid steel hardware connectors take only seconds to configure
- Pen dividers and solid side panels to keep calves separated
- Interlocks back-to-back and side-to-side to easily configure to your facility
- Superior ventilation with standard adjustable rear venting
- Separated feed buckets – keeps feed dry
- Free standing and modular – does not require permanent installation
- Steel reinforced door frame – the only steel reinforced plastic door of its kind
- Optional accessories and components – adapts to all management styles and practices:
- • AirMax Back for maximum ventilation
- • Bottle holders
- • Feed pail dividers
AirMax Pen Back
The new and highly innovative AirMax pen back features a nearly full-open back, with a molded-in sturdy wire screen providing more ventilation to enhance calf comfort and long-term health. The AirMax also comes with a cover that slides easily into place for added warmth in extreme cold weather conditions.
- Fits existing Calf-Tel pen system
- Rugged steel wire screen
- Increases calf comfort and long-term health
- When using the the AirMax back, the pen system can only be configured side-by-side.
The industry’s #1 choice for calf housing, indoors or out
Calf-Tel calf housing systems use a unique thermoforming process along with the highest quality polyethylene plastic to achieve unmatched strength, durability and longevity. Calf-Tel family of products offers calf raisers around the world simply the best and most cost effective system for raising healthy calves.
Superior Airflow & Ventilation
The most innovative ventilation features in the industry
Sun & UV Protection
Totally opaque - ultraviolet rays do not penetrate Calf-Tel housing systems
Strength & Durability
Nearly indestructible and the most durable in the industry
Health & Bio-Security
The polymer material does not absorb or promote bacterial growth
Economy & Efficiency
Decreased labor, treatment and veterinarian costs
More money in your pocket!
Rugged, easy to use steel L-rods
Optional Feed Divider
Standard Rugged Pen Divider
Adjustable Bucket Height – No Need To Move Door Frame
Nearly full-open back for more ventilation
Calf-Tel Pen System - Site Layout
Space requirements will vary depending on individual configurations. When using the AirMax, the pen system can only be configured side-by-side.
- Pen Width 4 ft. (122cm)
- Pen Lengths 4.5ft. (135cm)
Pen Component Weights
|Component Kit *||7.8 lbs.||4 kg.|
|Pen Front - Original||28 lbs.||13 kg.|
|Pen Front - 2012||24 lbs.||11 kg.|
|Pen Back - Standard||19 lbs.||9 kg.|
|Pen Back - AirMax||21 lbs.||10 kg.|
|4.5" Side Panel **||26 lbs.||12 kg.|
|6' Side Panel**||36 lbs.||16 kg.|
|7' Side Panel **||40 lbs.||18 kg.|
*Component Kit includes: handle (and hardware), two pail holders, two pails (choice of black or white), and pen divider.
**L-Rods included in the Pen Sides
Assembled Pen Dimensions
|Lengths Available|| 4’5”, 6‘, 7‘||135cm, 183cm, 214cm|
10 Year Limited Warranty!
At Hampel Corp., our products are built to last. We proudly stand behind our craftsmanship. Contact us for the complete details.